It is important to react quickly if the presence of mold is evident or suspected, particularly in the event of a water loss. If left to grow, a significant amount of mold can become toxic and can be difficult and costly to remove. When you suspect mold, you can count on ServiceMaster to restore your home to good-as-new condition.
We all have probably encountered mold at one time or another. There are many different species of mold, but all molds share common characteristics. Molds are naturally present in the outdoor environment around us; however, indoor mold can become a toxic problem. Mold spreads rapidly and produces an unpleasant musty odor. If allowed to grow unchecked, mold can cause discoloration and structural damage to a building. A significant amount of mold can impact indoor air quality and can be difficult and costly to remove.
Over sixty years of quality fire, water, and mold damage restoration
It is important to react quickly in the event of a water loss. By identifying and eliminating the source of the water and implementing rapid drying, mold growth can be curtailed. For 24-hour emergency service, call our live dispatch at (866) 944-0505. We will arrive onsite in about an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Our mold services include Mold Testing and Mold Remediation.